The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data is any data with which you can be personally identified. Detailed information on the subject of data protection can be found in our data protection declaration listed below this text.
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. Their contact details can be found in the imprint of this website.
How do we collect your data?
Your data is for one collected when you provide it to us. For example, this can be data that you enter in the contact form. Other data is automatically collected by our IT systems when you visit the website. These are mainly technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating systems or time of page view). This data is collected automatically as soon as you visit our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected to ensure error-free provision of the website. Other data may be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right at any time to receive information free of charge about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have the right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint if you have any further questions on the subject of data protection. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) may have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
The responsible body for the processing of data on this website is:
Business Service Solution GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 911 / 990099-26
Fax: +49 (0) 911 / 4777064
The responsible body is the natural or legal person, who either alone or together with others decides on the purpose and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, e-mail address, etc.).
Many of the data processing operations are only possible with your consent. You can revoke consent that you have already given at any time. It is sufficient to send us an informal e-mail. The legality of the data processing that took place until the revocation remains unaffected.
You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfilment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a conventional, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another controller, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right at any time to receive information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipients and the purpose of data processing and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data, all free of charge. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint if you have any further questions on the subject of personal data.
The use of contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
We have appointed a data protection officer for our company.
bg-edv.systeme GmbH & Co KG
Herr René Glaubert
Some of the Internet pages use so-called cookies. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions desired by you (e.g. shopping cart function) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies for the analysis of your surfing behavior) are stored, these are treated separately in this data protection declaration.
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form is therefore carried out exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data entered by you in the contact form will remain with us until you request deletion, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
This site uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and an easy way to find places advocated on our website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal reference can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you has a personal reference, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".